Skip to main content

Dean and the Siren (Week 4)

Act 4

Arphin and the sirens relieved themselves when they got unto the ship. They were about thirty beautiful women on the Ugly Bastard. It has been long since the men saw the sight of women. All of the men gazed upon them, they were without clothes, and so all of their beauty was up to display. “Where is the contract then, we cannot stand this warmth. We need the coldness of the water,” Arphin said.

“You must forgive me, beautiful Arphin, for making you feel uncomfortable,” Captain Dean said. “I’m afraid when we get to a certain age, we tend to forget.”

Dean walked back to his cabin to take the supposed contract, not before he pulled Locke and Patrick. “I want you and the men to prepare arms, when I give the signal, we will send these wretched women to the depths of hell,” Dean whispered.

“What is the signal?” Locke asked.

“When I show affection that’s when all of you will strike.”
Dean returned from his cabin, bringing along a sheet of paper with him.

“All right,” he said to Arphin, spreading the paper on a table for all to witness. “Well, Arphin you know how this works, pour your blood onto the paper first, and then I pour mine.”
Arphin approached the table where the paper was placed upon, and she looked at Dean with doubts. “No tricks, Yiyen?”
“None.”

Arphin lift her left hand, and then one of the sirens came forth to her. The other siren cut Arphin’s palm. Bluish looking blood came out from the cut, just like the ones on the ceiling of the siren’s nest. Arphin placed her hand onto the paper. The paper then suddenly was covered in bluish ink. The liquid of the ink wasn’t thick like the blood itself. All inch of the paper was covered, from top till bottom, front and back it was all blue.

“Your turn.”

Dean lifts his hand, and then he ordered Patrick to cut his palm. Dean’s blood was red, but it was much darker than the normal red of blood that human sheds. Like his blood had more blood, if it seemed possible. Dean then did the same thing just like Arphin, he placed his hand on the paper.

The paper unexpectedly shifts between different shades of dark color. Both Arphin and Dean chanted in a weird language simultaneously.

“It is done,” Arphin smiled. “You have reimbursed yourself. You owe me nothing.”

“Before you take the souls of these men, come close give me a hug,” Dean requested. “A hug before we separate our ways, it might be another few centuries before we meet again.”

“You are always very affectionate brother,” Arphin said. “Maybe if we hug a little tighter, our hearts will get a little closer.”
Dean came closer to her. He hugged her. And after a short moment he let go and leave a little space between them, Dean suddenly widened his mouth like a demonic beast and bit a chunk of meat from the siren queen, Arphin’s neck. Dean swallows the meat, and took out his sword ready for a battle.

“Attack now!” Dean ordered his men. All of them ready in arms, some pull out their pistol and shot the women.

The women turned to demonic snake creatures immediately. Their legs got attached together, forming a tail. They slither through the deck of the ship taking down the pirates. They shred the men with their mouths.

Locke was able to kill several of the sirens. Thanks to his amazing showcase of swordsmanship.

It was a bloody battle on the Ugly Bastard, but from the entire ruckus, the sirens did not bother Patrick at all. Patrick had taken down a siren by stabbing its heart, and oddly he did it in front of the creature with ease. The siren totally ignored Patrick existence, which gave him a great advantage in the battle.

Captain Dean and his pirates finally managed to kill most of the sirens. Arphin ordered the surviving sirens to jump back to the sea and swam to the hole they came from. Arphin was the last siren on the ship.

In her dying state, she shifts to her beautiful form, but was bleeding from the injuries she got from the battle and from Dean’s bite. And in her dying death she screeched at Dean, “You eat, and eat, and eat. Over and over again, and it does not make you full. You are imprudent my brother, with all your power and the experience you had in all the course of lives you had taken, you had fail to realized that what you seek does not exist.  The reason why you can’t find it, it is because it simply not there. So it is pointless to survive all this long. Die with me brother, and forget this...”

Dean slowly walked towards to the dying siren and he whispered, 
“I don’t expect you to understand, I don’t expect you to forgive either.” Dean kneels next to the body of the dead siren queen, Arphin and punched a hole near the spot where her heart would be. He digs the hole he made and took her bluish like sapphire heart out.

“Got it, finally,” he relieved.


End of Act 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dagger: Chapter Three

Chapter 3 Ariam was convinced the trances of various locations and visions of large creatures in colossal size tearing up the heavens, opening a vast portal to enter this realm to wreck destruction and death meant something significant with Sajib’s plan. The dream felt vivid and real, it felt like a looming definite future that was for sure abound to happen if she did not do anything to stop it.             Obadiah was glad when she woke up, and now without further due, he stood in front of Ariam who sat up on the captain’s bed, rubbing her eyes, and then he started shouting, “What the hell were you thinking? You could have died! And what then?! You risked your life just to save this idiot.” Obadiah went on for quite a bit tearing Ariam’s ears off in the process, while Bernard in the other hand thanked and apologized to her.             The captain’s cabin, where the four of them were in was considerably more impressive and cleaner than any part of the ship. You can learn a lot

Kid Against The World: Four

Chapter Four Remember, you can’t love somebody without losing a part of yourself. I drive calmly in this rundown sad excuse of an automobile, I don’t know where we are going, but I’m feeling electric tonight with her by my side. We pull down the windows, and let the wind enter, her hand is out, making waves out of it, whistling a tune she is common with. I am very certain that I am nervous, being in a car with her. I mean I used Pabil’s car before, and he is cool with it, so I’m not anxious about that. It’s the fact that I’m in the same car with this Goddess, that’s making my heart beat racing like a Formula One race car.  We are closing in to the city now; Kuala Lumpur at night is just superb. Forget Paris; forget New York or London, Melbourne, none of that could compare the rawness of Kuala Lumpur. The bikers riding the roads, the homeless trying to get some food, the youth falling in and out of love, all happen under the sleepless nights of this city. She takes a can of be

Gratitude and Appreciation

The months of getting paycheck to paycheck has kept me busy but most importantly has helped built my character in the real world. It's not all shine and glory but it has its moments where I'm proud of. In the year 2018, I decided that I had to leave something behind and till this day (or any other day before this post is published), I thought to myself, 'Was that the right thing to do?'. I got a lot of support from my partner and I know that it will take some time for me to adjust back into society. I wasted no time in looking for jobs and felt that I might not be good enough when it comes to working but everyone has to start from somewhere. I told myself that working in the sales line would be the fastest way to learn something and I set my sights on jobs that had sales in the job scope. I got a job but that was short lived as there were internal factors that hinders my progression or not being able see myself in that company that would help in my growth. As a res