Skip to main content

The Future: Part 3: Kiss

Part 3: Kiss


Numerous reports of murder cases has risen around the shady side of New Kuala Lumpur, particularly the murders of sex workers. Nuway Irons and his partner, Kim Young took the initiative to look into the reports.
They entered a run down building operated by parts of the Chinese gang running the area. As they make their way into the building, eyes were on them like vultures preying on their food. It is now a social norm and a standard as well that sex services has been acknowledged as a way for those who unfortunate to gain money to feed themselves.
Fortunately for them, the attention which was initially directed at them has now been diverted to the sex workers who were lining up calling all the men to get in between their legs. Young disguised herself as a man in casual clothes; same goes to Nuway.
They went in undercover to get the bottom of the murder cases. Most of the reports were located around the run down building which they are in right now. Some of the sex workers even claimed the way the victims were murdered was horrific. Like it came out from a fucked up horror flick. The insides were all splattered, the heads were blown off and even the limbs exploded.
“This killer is one fucked up motherfucker.”, said Nuway as walks side by side Young. They had to walked into a sea of lustful men.
“You got that right partner. We take this guy down and we take him down hard.”
“Obey the laws, right?”
“Yeah, we can’t take justice into our own hands.”
“No wonder you’re my partner, we think so much alike.”, said Nuway who was at ease knowing that his partner got his back.
“More than can you imagine.”
The duo got a huge lead on the suspect. They tracked the killer down to one of the rooms in the run down building. Some sex worker tipped them indicating her insecurity towards the suspect.
She explained to the duo which fits perfectly in the description, “He was about 25-ish, tall and has long hair. He has this charming but scary look on his face. He’s a regular but lately he seems different.”
“Tall and scary, huh?”, said Nuway sarcastically.
“Could be our guy. No other guys matched the description earlier. Most of the guys downstairs have short hair.”, Young replied.
Just right outside of the door where the suspect is in, the duo prepared themselves for the worst possible outcome. They switched off their guns safety lock. Both leaning on the wall to take cover from whatever is inside the room. They can hear loud noises coming from the room.
“Yeah, thats it! Give me more! Give it to me!! Ahh..”, more like a moan than an actual scream for help.
They bust the door open.
“Police! Put your hands on your head!”, shouted Nuway.
“Neo, you are hereby under arrest for the murders of a dozen girls. Put your hands behind your back and kneel on the floor.”, said Young.
“Fuck you. Kill them you bitch.”, said Neo to the sex worker.
Without a moment to pause or hesitate, the sex worker assaulted Nuway and the same time Neo makes a quick getaway through the window. Young chased after the killer. Only with his pants on, he took out a handgun from his pants and started shooting at Young.
Young hesitates for a moment knowing she could kill the killer at any time.
“Stop already! There’s no where else for you to run.”, she said.
“Oh my dear, that’s where you’re wrong.”, Neo starts shooting again.
“Screw this.”, Young decided to shoot at the killer’s leg. Two shots were fired but both missed. The third shot however managed to wound him. Neo fell down onto the streets from the ladders. Before Young could apprehend the killer, Neo kissed her quickly on her lips and soon after uttering these words:
“Let me go and go after the other guy. Kill your partner for me.”
She tries her best to fight the order but her body says otherwise. She knows what was happening around her but she could not get control of her own body. The handcuffs that was meant for Neo was soon replaced with a gun meant her partner. (Her body is intent on killing Nuway). She goes after Nuway who was still in the room.
Her agility is something to be praised as she jumps and grabs ladder to ladder going up floor by floor. She arrived back to the room where Nuway has already gotten control of the situation. The sex worker was cuffed to the pole.
“Did you get him partner?”, Nuway asked.
“I will..soon.”, she replied as she fired at him.

BANG!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dagger: Chapter Three

Chapter 3 Ariam was convinced the trances of various locations and visions of large creatures in colossal size tearing up the heavens, opening a vast portal to enter this realm to wreck destruction and death meant something significant with Sajib’s plan. The dream felt vivid and real, it felt like a looming definite future that was for sure abound to happen if she did not do anything to stop it.             Obadiah was glad when she woke up, and now without further due, he stood in front of Ariam who sat up on the captain’s bed, rubbing her eyes, and then he started shouting, “What the hell were you thinking? You could have died! And what then?! You risked your life just to save this idiot.” Obadiah went on for quite a bit tearing Ariam’s ears off in the process, while Bernard in the other hand thanked and apologized to her.             The captain’s cabin, where the four of them were in was considerably more impressive and cleaner than any part of the ship. You can learn a lot

Kid Against The World: Four

Chapter Four Remember, you can’t love somebody without losing a part of yourself. I drive calmly in this rundown sad excuse of an automobile, I don’t know where we are going, but I’m feeling electric tonight with her by my side. We pull down the windows, and let the wind enter, her hand is out, making waves out of it, whistling a tune she is common with. I am very certain that I am nervous, being in a car with her. I mean I used Pabil’s car before, and he is cool with it, so I’m not anxious about that. It’s the fact that I’m in the same car with this Goddess, that’s making my heart beat racing like a Formula One race car.  We are closing in to the city now; Kuala Lumpur at night is just superb. Forget Paris; forget New York or London, Melbourne, none of that could compare the rawness of Kuala Lumpur. The bikers riding the roads, the homeless trying to get some food, the youth falling in and out of love, all happen under the sleepless nights of this city. She takes a can of be

Gratitude and Appreciation

The months of getting paycheck to paycheck has kept me busy but most importantly has helped built my character in the real world. It's not all shine and glory but it has its moments where I'm proud of. In the year 2018, I decided that I had to leave something behind and till this day (or any other day before this post is published), I thought to myself, 'Was that the right thing to do?'. I got a lot of support from my partner and I know that it will take some time for me to adjust back into society. I wasted no time in looking for jobs and felt that I might not be good enough when it comes to working but everyone has to start from somewhere. I told myself that working in the sales line would be the fastest way to learn something and I set my sights on jobs that had sales in the job scope. I got a job but that was short lived as there were internal factors that hinders my progression or not being able see myself in that company that would help in my growth. As a res