Skip to main content

Sex, Guns and Swords: Rebooted Six to Nine

SIX
Bruised and battered from his previous encounter with the Sisters, Samuel swims his way back towards the nearest land. He gazes upon the Neo-City KK and ponders upon of his first experience when his family migrated to the big city.
    “It’s going to be alright Sammy, they got good schools and I’m sure you’ll make tons of friends.” says a familiar, soft and ladylike voice.
    “I don’t wanna be here. Why do pops have to keep changing jobs.” Sammy replies.
    “You know your daddy is a great policeman. It will be alright.”
Samuel returns to the present in body and mind - resumes toward his initial goal. The city feels heavy, the environment has changed from what it used to be to how it is now. Samuel Xin is now somewhat lost in his own city as he hallucinates of his past encounters. The blood dripping from his body seems to be the cause as he is drown in his own thoughts. A fluctuate feeling of loss and sadness but he maintains his composure and continues to walk in the city for shelter.
    He notices a police car patrolling the cities and tries his best to make contact with the authorities as he had just murdered several of the underground bosses in his wake. It even made the headline news and this alerted the police force even more so.
    How did it come to this? I remember that everything was more stable, more controlled but now it’s starting to make no sense. I got recruited into a program. I remember the training. The process and the initiation. I never once questioned it and thought of it as nothing more than a mere punishment for own my mistakes.
    In the mountains of the Mount Haku, located in Honshu, a young Samuel Xin enjoys the scenic view of the mountains along with a lady. The lady has tattoos of the number XIII on her arm and although not visible Samuel has the number XIII on the back of his neck.
    “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” says the lady.
    “It is. Aside from looking at that old fart’s face, this is refreshing.” replies Samuel.
With a curious expression, Samuel asks, “Why are you even here Ink?”.
    “Can’t a lady visit her only friend?”
    “Who says we’re friends?”
    “That’s cruel of you Sammy.”
A curly hair girl wakes Samuel up from the ground, “Sir, are you okay?”
    He is startled by the presence of the curly hair girl, “Where am I? Who are you?”
    “You’re in my neighborhood and I’m Chloe. You look injured, maybe mommy can help you.”
    “No, it’s fine. I’ll go -- “ Samuel faints from the obvious blood loss and injuries he sustained from his encounter with the Sisters.
SEVEN
“Yeah, fuck me! Fuck me!!” moans a lady.
    Samuel wakes up from a rather odd dream or just literally the ending sequence of his dream and realizes that he is not outside the streets as he would have expected. The surprise look on his face says it all. A lady approaches the young injured man, “You could thank my daughter for that.”
He checks his surroundings - cautious.
“I’m Dana and I believed you’ve met my daughter, Chloe.” the mom adds as Samuel is observing his surroundings without saying a word.
After a few seconds of processing what had transpired throughout the course of his slumber, he replied, “Where am I exactly?”
“Maybe a thank you for starters.” Dana replies as she continues making breakfast. “You’re in my house and you’re safe. Judging from those wounds of yours, I’d say you’re trouble.”
“Mommy can I bring this to school today?” Chloe points out her cute hairpin.
“Yes, baby girl you can. Now go eat your food.”
After Chloe left the house, it was only but two young adults staring at each other by the dinner table, pondering on what to ask each other. Dana has tons of question in her mind and Samuel has nothing but layer and layer of plans circulating in his mind. He does not want to trouble the lady any further and seeks to get out of the house but Dana stops him.
    “It’s been a since a man came in here.” says Dana.
    “I’m sure your husband is coming soon.”
    “You’re a smart man, you should know I have no husband.”
    “Is it too obvious?”
Not even a blink could have anticipated their next moves. Yes, they FUCK. Tons of foreplay, kisses and when that’s all done, they continue fucking in the living room. What more could be said when two warm bodies merges with one another and the sensation of lust and passion seeps in.
    “I told you Sammy, you can look me in the eyes.” says Ink on the bed as Samuel continue thrusting his hips with his penis inside of her vagina.
    “One of these days, I’ll remember this.” replies Sammy.
    “Just fuck me harder already!”
The Sisters Uno and Dos continue their manhunt and have been spotted nearby Dana’s neighborhood. Uno’s telephone is ringing, her son is calling her, “Mommy, are you coming back tonight?”
    “Yes baby. Mommy is gonna be late tonight. Go to bed will you sweetie.”
    “Okay mommy, good night.” the young son wishes her mother.
Dos looks at Uno, “Was that Beau?”
    “Yeah.”
    “That young man is more tech-savvy that you are sister.”
    “Shut up will you.” Uno retorts and takes out her rifle. She adds, “Let’s find this motherfucker and end him.”
EIGHT
Samuel bids farewell to Dana before any unfortunate events befall upon her family. Dana knows of what is to come if Samuel stays longer around her family.
    “Come by once you’re done with whatever it is you’re planning.” says Dana
    “I’ll take that offer of yours.”
Samuel makes his way to his safehouse, one he shared with his good friend, Saint. He places his thumb on the scanner and inside the safehouse lies an armory better than in Samuel’s apartment. He takes whatever he can get his hands on and exits the safehouse soon after. Uno and Dos realized that Samuel will make his way on the front gate of their dear hostess’s mansion. They instructed Ink’s men to be placed at certain key locations and to make sure that not even the Black Cat himself will come in.
    “Dana, hey, I’m just calling you to tell you that I hope it’s going to be over tonight.”
    “I’m sure it will and good luck.” says Dana as Samuel hangs up the call.
From a distance, Ink’s mansion is nothing short on fancy and tight on security as there are armed men everywhere. However, Samuel is not fazed by this as he operates an electronic truck from a distance, ramming the front gate and through the front entrance of the mansion.
    “He’s here! All men be on alert.” says on armed man.
Samuel remembers how lovely it was the fountain by Ink’s mansion and there he first met the young and beautiful Ink.
    “You must be the new boy. I’m hmmmm… you can call me Ink.”
    “Is it because of the ink stain on your dress?”
    “I normally mess thing up, mom usually nags me about this.”
There it is, the fountain destroyed thanks to the truck that Samuel operated. Samuel snipes the men who are outside of the mansion with ease before proceeding steadily towards the mansion with the bag of weapons.
    More guards start falling to ground like flies as Samuel executes each and one of them as progresses towards the inner office. An arm man throws a grenade at Samuel’s proximity but Samuel manages to shoot the man’s wrist disabling his effort; as a result, the grenade drop on the man’s feet and detonates. The scene bloodied enough to be labeled a massacre is nothing to Samuel as he is intent on choking Ink’s neck with his bare hands and ending her life as he does so.
    Samuel notices that not one of the Sisters have made their presence and notices that the guards are decreasing in number.
    “Strange.” Samuel thinks to himself.
A loudspeaker can be heard throughout the entire premise, “I know you’re there my love.” Ink’s very familiar voice reaches out to Samuel.
    “I know this may be hard to accept but the whole mansion is rigged to explode and with you along in it. It pains me to know that I have to do this love. I hope there’s no hard feelings. You know how much I love you, just say you’ll stop and I’ll ask the Sisters to pick you up.” Ink awaits his answer through her monitor.
    Samuel points his gun at the camera and with that Ink accepted his answer. “Do it.” Ink says.
    “With pleasure madam.” Uno replies.
The whole mansion is beautiful lit, painting the dark night with presence of warmth and death.
NINE
After the explosion at Ink’s mansion, rain started to pour down heavily as if nature is trying to say death has arrived to collect these poor souls and guide them to the afterlife much similar to Anubis guiding the dead. As the water ripples and not a sound can be heard except the sound of rain droplets dropping, Ink sighs at her penthouse in the heart of Neo-City KK. She sighs in relief knowing that her trouble is nothing but of a past.
    Uno and Dos make their way to Ink’s quarters, where soon enough Ink congratulates them for executing such an elaborate plan with much ease.
    “We knew he would be coming there madam.” says Uno.
The remains of the mansion was so deeply embedded under the rain, mud and rubble but under all that, he lives, breathes. Samuel miraculously survived the explosion with no form of explanation given, “If there’s one thing I can get from this, I’m a tough motherfucker.” as he continues to find his footing.
    He walks towards a car parked not far from the mansion and starts it up. He checks the trunk to confirm his bag of toys are still intact. He revs the car and begins to make his way towards the last place where Ink would be.
    “Father, I’ve found a suitable candidate for your program.” says Ink.
    “I hope this candidate is not one of your affairs lady.” replies Prestus while smoking his cigar.
    “He is father.”
Ink ponders about the decision she made those many years ago, She wonders would the outcome be any different if she had not introduce Samuel to her father. It matters not as death is making his way to her doorstep. She believes that her hotel in the heart of the city would serve her well in guarding her life from the jaws of death itself.
    The guards are alerted of an incoming vehicle making its way to the hotel premise and its path is unwavered as Samuel revs in further before exiting the vehicle as it hits the front entrance. Guns blazing the moment Samuel exits his ride and starts taking down the guards bullet after bullet in their heads and hearts. He moves further towards the reception counter to reload his gun. He proceeds to evaluate the situation. How many exits, how many entry points, how many guards does it take to reach her throat and slit it himself. Uno also joins the fray targeting Samuel, during the altercation, Samuel’s palm was shot by one of Uno’s bullets. The result of that shot however hampered his limbs from fully functioning. He knew that death was coming for him if he keeps on this path but nothing deter his motive now.
    He welcomes death as if it was his brother. Uno and her men continued raining lead down on Samuel’s location - he dodges to the next pillar and takes cover there. One by one he takes the men down with precision until Uno is the only left.
    “I’m surprised you made it out this far. I now believe why they call you the deathbringer.”
    Uno continues on taunting Samuel to get out from his cover, but little does Uno know, he was already gone.
    “What the fuck?”
Without a second thought, Samuel covers Uno’s mouth and continues to stab her throat, “I’m here bitch.”
    Another wave of Ink’s men came down along with Dos, only to find out that everyone died. Dos looks at her sister and in anger she quickly rushes to look for Samuel.
    “MOTHERFUCKER!” shouts Dos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dagger: Chapter Three

Chapter 3 Ariam was convinced the trances of various locations and visions of large creatures in colossal size tearing up the heavens, opening a vast portal to enter this realm to wreck destruction and death meant something significant with Sajib’s plan. The dream felt vivid and real, it felt like a looming definite future that was for sure abound to happen if she did not do anything to stop it.             Obadiah was glad when she woke up, and now without further due, he stood in front of Ariam who sat up on the captain’s bed, rubbing her eyes, and then he started shouting, “What the hell were you thinking? You could have died! And what then?! You risked your life just to save this idiot.” Obadiah went on for quite a bit tearing Ariam’s ears off in the process, while Bernard in the other hand thanked and apologized to her.             The captain’s cabin, where the four of them were in was considerably more impressive and cleaner than any part of the ship. You can learn a lot

Gratitude and Appreciation

The months of getting paycheck to paycheck has kept me busy but most importantly has helped built my character in the real world. It's not all shine and glory but it has its moments where I'm proud of. In the year 2018, I decided that I had to leave something behind and till this day (or any other day before this post is published), I thought to myself, 'Was that the right thing to do?'. I got a lot of support from my partner and I know that it will take some time for me to adjust back into society. I wasted no time in looking for jobs and felt that I might not be good enough when it comes to working but everyone has to start from somewhere. I told myself that working in the sales line would be the fastest way to learn something and I set my sights on jobs that had sales in the job scope. I got a job but that was short lived as there were internal factors that hinders my progression or not being able see myself in that company that would help in my growth. As a res

Wish, I

Wish, I By Christian (a short and rushed story)   PART ONE A distant place, I rather not call home - I chose to be back here even after all is said and done. I could still hear the calls and whispers, are they a distant memory buried deep inside? ‘No, it’s not dear.’ a feminine voice echoes. I look at how solemn it gets wishing it could have been more - more than it is now. The embrace of your touch on my hair. Each morning greeted with a smile from the side of the bed.  ‘Dear, are you done? We’re about to be late.’ ‘Hold on honey, just grabbing something from the wardrobe.’ Shayne scurries. The wife starts the car while waiting for her loving partner to exit the house, she shuffles the radio to settle the mood. As soon as he gets out, he cannot wonder what else he forgot but the thought was brushed as soon as he opened the car door.  ‘What were you even looking for?’ ‘It’s a surprise honey.’ While driving to their destination, Shayne is talking vica