Skip to main content

KID AGAINST THE WORLD: FIN

Chapter Ending
Bakar is laying on the ground, with his back against the cold cemented floor, as his eyes are tearing up for the tip of my retractable blade given to me by my Goddess tender the skin of his neck. He is probably accepted that he won’t see pass through the hour, but some part of him hopes he will. I am the master of his life now; I am his God from this point on. I say to him, while my boots on his chest, pressing against him so he won’t make a move, “Do you believe in God?”
“What?” he trembles at this moment, he is starting to cry now. “Please,” he begs.
I repeat myself, “Do you believe in God?”
“Please. Yes. Yes. I believe in God.”
I lift the knife from his throat, giving him a false sense of hope, and I say in a deadpan manner, “You can’t afford to believe in God.” Like the white dragon being provoked, without his fair warning, I plunge the knife deep into his mouth. He is still alive after the first hit. I yank it out and then I stab it into his throat, blood squirts painting my face. I jerk out again and then stab his cheeks again and again until there are numerous holes on his face, until he dies like the insect that he is. His death is my rebirth.
His eyes are empty. It is done, it is finish. He is dead by my hands. I have conquered them all. I am the savage that all savages fear.
I pull back slowly covered in the man’s blood, I stare down at my enemy and I feel my knees being weak. “Goodbye,” I say.
With all that being settled, I go back home where Sybilla is waiting.
Saya minta maaf kerana tabiat saya,
Yang terlampau, yang terlebih,
Cuma anda ialah alam semesta berkembang keseluruhan,
Dan saya hanya retak di kaki lima berbanding dengan kecerahan anda,
Ketika saya pertama kali bercakap dengan anda,
Anda memasuki urat saya,
Bahawa saya berfikir jika saya memotong membuka diri saya
Saya akan berdarah nama anda dan bukannya darah saya sendiri
Saya minta maaf kerana tabiat saya,
Yang tidak waras untuk anda, oleh itu ampunkanlah apabila saya lurahkan jantung berdegup saya,
Dan saya akan menyayangi anda selama-lamanya,
Sampai degupan jantung terakhir saya,
Kali pertama anda menekan bibir anda kepada saya,
Anda retak membuka kepala saya dan menjinakkan lautan liar yang ada dalam saya,
Dan kini walaupun bulan berada di atas langit malam, ia sentiasa pagi,
Saya minta maaf kerana tabiat saya,
Yang bahawa tujuan kewujudan saya adalah untuk sayangi anda tanpa henti,
Saya minta maaf bahawa saya gila untuk anda, tetapi saya tidak boleh berhenti,
Jadi jika anda perlukan cahaya, saya di sini sedia membakar diri saya untuk anda.
Thank you for reading up to this point, but this is the end.
So please, I beg you to have a nice and marvelous day. I hope that it was a pleasant read for you.

I have faith that the story did not disappoint you, and I hope it did not damaged your soul, but instead help you open up your mind. And if this has been nothing but disappointment then forgive me. I apologize if I try my best to express my thoughts and feelings in the most honest way possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish, I

Wish, I By Christian (a short and rushed story)   PART ONE A distant place, I rather not call home - I chose to be back here even after all is said and done. I could still hear the calls and whispers, are they a distant memory buried deep inside? ‘No, it’s not dear.’ a feminine voice echoes. I look at how solemn it gets wishing it could have been more - more than it is now. The embrace of your touch on my hair. Each morning greeted with a smile from the side of the bed.  ‘Dear, are you done? We’re about to be late.’ ‘Hold on honey, just grabbing something from the wardrobe.’ Shayne scurries. The wife starts the car while waiting for her loving partner to exit the house, she shuffles the radio to settle the mood. As soon as he gets out, he cannot wonder what else he forgot but the thought was brushed as soon as he opened the car door.  ‘What were you even looking for?’ ‘It’s a surprise honey.’ While driving to their destination, Shayne is talking vica

Words 25.

Time is a motionless entity that God himself have no power upon, For time breathes differently than us, It moves consistently ever flowing without the regard of our petty human presence, Time is almighty – to control time is to control all.

Dagger: Chapter Three

Chapter 3 Ariam was convinced the trances of various locations and visions of large creatures in colossal size tearing up the heavens, opening a vast portal to enter this realm to wreck destruction and death meant something significant with Sajib’s plan. The dream felt vivid and real, it felt like a looming definite future that was for sure abound to happen if she did not do anything to stop it.             Obadiah was glad when she woke up, and now without further due, he stood in front of Ariam who sat up on the captain’s bed, rubbing her eyes, and then he started shouting, “What the hell were you thinking? You could have died! And what then?! You risked your life just to save this idiot.” Obadiah went on for quite a bit tearing Ariam’s ears off in the process, while Bernard in the other hand thanked and apologized to her.             The captain’s cabin, where the four of them were in was considerably more impressive and cleaner than any part of the ship. You can learn a lot